Friday, December 18, 2009

Interstitial Cystitis Breakthroughs I Am Looking For Information And/or Support With Regard To Interstitial Cystitis And Endometriosis?

I am looking for information and/or support with regard to Interstitial Cystitis and Endometriosis? - interstitial cystitis breakthroughs

There is no research on whether a catheter symptoms of interstitial cystitis can cause more serious? I underwent three surgeries for endometriosis disadvantages. Every speech that I had severe pain in the urethra after waking. Each time the pain more intense. The staff treated me like I was crazy and had no solutions or compassion. My Instict suggested that the catheter, the problem was caused. They have refused to run. My last surgery was about a year ago. Since then, a urologist seems to have interstitial cystitis. To know for sure, must be tested by using a catheter. I can not, because this pain inside me. If anyone has similar experience, I would be happy to help. Since my last surgery I now have daily pain in the urethra. I hit the bottom of things. It has a lot of money for this new pain. Anyone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment