Tuesday, February 23, 2010

All The War Games Thati Can Play Does The Guy I Like Like Me?

Does the guy i like like me? - all the war games thati can play

These names are Luke, the great love of instant messaging in the 5th Years (6.) The first time I saw him as slow motion, all I'm only in Grade 6 had, but I'm in love with his ... It will not break !!!!!!!! Grade 5 me and my friends were eating lunch and she told me, do u still like Luke? and I told ya. Lucas is sitting at this table, and looked at her and said she looked at me, he has for about 3 minutes. Then he ran into the bathroom and looked outside the classroom and looked back and put his head back, and then not times.well some were already in the 6th Class, and we have 4 classes together thats class. We were in class R and Flex makes the game of war that the country has large and italy.when Brittin is HELLOs turn requires attack to Italy! and rules that have 2 days! Cassie and my friend asked if she liked NOAH bff and told me that Lucas school.but a neighbor, who have always loved and Wen spoke of a time when I nodded and smiled real market cheeks all i. Zack at noon today in his ) other BFF (oh and by the way Zack Luke and Noah are very popular saying, Coti's Joey. I do not know how I went to Lukes joey.when I said Luk box ... no u really I like Joey? and he said yes, he frowned and his cheeks were all red.then Mathematics (show) that my dear friend SA Hewas a jerk and could not believe it "used" to. and looked at me and I think frowned.i you want, but also think that we need cuff cause hearing more that I think HES hot and who wants him, too .... Date of my friends say, he loves me, and I think he loves me too, but what about your neighbor?

0 comments:

Post a Comment